Top Ten Tuesday!
These are the Top Ten Rules You can learn from a Toddler
- When you’re finished eating, immediately throw the left over food on your plate onto the floor. Throw the plate and anything else within reach as far as possible. This means you’re done.
- Pillows belong on the floor. No matter how many times the grown-ups pick them up, be persistent.
- When you are chewing something and other food comes along, spit out mouthful as fast as possible. Do not let the dog get it first. You can always re-eat what you spit out later.
- When Mommy is picking up your toys, very quick make a scene. Pull out as many things as you can. Do not take your eyes off the loud toys, the garage sale is just around the corner.
- Never wear socks. Or pants when possible. This is also a great way to make Mommy’s and Daddy’s friends laugh when they come over to watch you be silly.
- Mommy and Daddy’s bed is the most comfortable place on earth. Make it your own.
- Always pee on the floor when your diaper is off. If things get boring taking diaper off is always a good option.
- The cat loves it when you pull his tail.
- Always Scream at the top of your lungs in the car, daddy will make the worst Cookie Monster impression you’ve ever heard. Totally worth the effort.
- If all else fails poop in the tub. Guaranteed to make grown-ups freak out. Trust me, this gets an even better reaction that spilled milk.